The blog is dead. Long live the blog
Time to resurrect this site. My training has of late been almost as sporadic as my blogging. I've concentrated on fencing for the last few month. I've also been generally busy at work and at home and feeling a little run down. Hopefully all of that is in the past.
Fencing season is over. No more competitors for a few months. That will give me time to work on my skills and let my aching joints heal, at least a little. More time for crucified too.
I bought a single speed bike about a month back and am riding to work about 3 days a week. It's a 30 minute cycle either way so I'm confident that sakes care of my long slow cardio.
I did the WOD at lunch time
Wednesday 060712
"Cindy"
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats
I was kipping on the pullup which make a world of difference. I did 20 round in 20' 20".
I followed that with:
Hammer curls 2 x 10 x14KG
Weighted plank 1 minute with 15 kgs
Incline situps 20.
Then 15 minutes stretching.

1 Comments:
welcome back mate!
Post a Comment
<< Home