Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Everything changes and everything stays the same.

I haven't posted in a long time. March was a very important moth for me. I had a wonderful wedding in Cape Town and a fantastic honeymoon in Mauritius. I am now very happily married to Melissa.

Training and diet have both been understanably hit and miss. I joined a new gym last week, one with a squat rack so I can finally start doing some heavy back squats again. I has a decent free weights section and a branch near work and one near home.

I also started back fencing this week. I always find myself mentally sharper after a few weeks off. My next competition is the Birmingham open so need to get some training in.

My workout schedule will consist of 4 the/fitness sessions per week and 3 fencing/ Next few weeks I'll only be able to fence twice as most clubs are closed for the Easter break.

Monday will be morning light CF session, evening Fencing
Tuesday CF
Wednesday Fencing
Thursday Fencing or Fencing conditioning
Friday CF
Saturday CF
Sunday active rest/yoga

I will do 3 weeks full bore, 1 week light. I consider this to be a light week. Will start cycle next week. I also intend to alter the WOD's slightly to suit my goals and work around some niggling injuries. Will define this further later.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Davie said...

Congratulations Ger, hope you and Melissa have a very happy life together.

And hope to see you at the CrossFit London Seminar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home