Thursday, August 10, 2006

20:00 Fencing
Went with a few friends to a different club tonight. Pretty friendly atmosphere and OK standard of foil. Personally I had a very off night. Weirdly majority of my shoulder and flank flicks were lighting up like I was on an old timing box ( I even checked for T2005 sticker) but nothing else was too good. I think all the stress of sorting of the mortgage has taken it's toll. All done now and will know in the next 2 weeks if we can get the house or not.

Did a general warmup and some warmup hits.

Bout 1 6 -10. Against someone I know I can beat. Timing all out of whack

Bout 2 1 -5. Another leftie. All he did was fleches. I just was too static.

Bout 3. 5 -10 Leftie number 3. Toughest one. I was relying too much on collapsing the distance and weighting for counterattack oppertunities rather than provoking them.

Bout 4 10-5 That better. I was more fired up and aggressive. Same person ads bout 1.

Bout 5 14 -15. Another leftie. Gave away a lot of hits early on to attacks out of distance. Then went 14-13 up and missed with 2 shoulder flicks when they had been coming off so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home