Started the day with
45 pressups
15 situps and
10 pressups
Sampson stretch
No WOD today but will do next 3 days in a row.
Luch time played some 4 on 3 football in the park for an hour.
Fencing in the evening.
Hip ached a little from football. May not play next week.
Fenced 5 bouts, no lessons. Did extra stretch before warmups.
Won 3 lost 2
Beat 2 people I normally loose to, but lost an easy match.
My distance and timing were both better tonight as was my movement.
Worked on:
Retreat, cross step forward, advance lunge.
Beat, diseangae, then counter4.
Fitness especially fotwork specific intervals is a area I need to work on.
Also need to start getting coaching regurally.
Over next week I need to order a new FIE jacket and get a better set on my blades.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home